Thursday, April 20, 2006

MY LITTLE GIRL

To my daughter who is begining a new life for herself in Georgia.


My little girl’s a woman now.
She's grown up fine it seems.
She’s starting on a new life filled with
happiness and dreams.


The guidance she once needed
I gave with all my heart.
This will be the strength she draws on
to make a brand new start.


Life’s road is filled with challenges,
quite bumpy along the way,
but she has all the tools she needs
to help her through each day.


Her faith in God is solid.
The past few months were long.
I watched His peace flow through her,
it filled my heart with song.


It’s up to her and Him now,
the journey might be long.
But wherever they’ll be going,
it’s right where she belongs!



Copyright © April 20, 2006 Cynthia Losco

Technorati Tags: ,

1 Comments:

  • At February 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bonjour,

    je souhaiterais savoir si vous étiez française d'origine et si vous etes bien la Cynthia LOSCO que j'ai connue il y a un peu plus de 10 ans dans le sud de la france et qui était une très bonne amie.

    Merci de me répondre si possible,
    cmj.momper@laposte.net

     

Post a Comment

<< Home